Optional hair crack access no longer available on any medallions.
1. Using an adhesive caulk, apply first around the inside edge of medallion. Next apply caulk around outer edges so caulk is flush with the ceiling.
2. After applying adhesive, place medallion in the desired spot on your ceiling and press firmly to secure in place.
3. You may also secure medallion using finishing nails (NOT INCLUDED). Nails may be kept in medallion or removed once adhesive has set.
4. After medallion is secured to ceiling, caulk around inner and outer edges to fill any small openings or to cover finishing nails if used. You may also use caulk to smooth over the hairline crack if you cut into the medallion to go around an existing fixture.
5. Prime and Paint Medallion as desired.
Most of our items are bulky, oversized, and expensive to ship. In most cases, we charge our customers only a portion of what we pay for shipping. Therefore, returns are extremely costly and a 20% restocking fee will be applied to all product returns to cover our costs for the difference in shipping charges. Please note all product returns must be shipped to us within 30 days of receipt of the item(s). We appreciate your business and understanding as this policy will help make our products available to everyone at the lowest prices possible.
- Medallion Measures Approx. 18.5" in Diameter
- Accepts up to 5.125" Flange or Smaller
- Made of Durable, Paintable, Special Blend of ABS
- Accent Any Light Fixture and Enhances The Look of The Room. Check out the different designs and sizes of medallions we offer.